There was little talk online about the new 2023 version of the Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. lens for M-mount that was announced together with the M11-P:
- The new Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. lens for M-mount comes with improved technical features reflecting the latest sensor technology and making the lens a good choice for future camera generations.
- The closest focusing distance is extended from 70 to 40 centimeters.
- The lens hood is a modern, round design and is directly integrated into the lens. It can now be screwed in or unscrewed with only a flick of the wrist at any time.
- Inside the lens, 9 lenses in 6 groups provide for images that are extremely rich in contrast and detail. The focus ring can be adjusted in a remarkably quiet and smooth way.
- Made in Germany.
- The new lens will start shipping on November 30, 2023 – for pricing check our sponsors:
|B&H Photo | Adorama|
|Leica Store Lisse|
Red Dot Cameras
Calumet | Park | WEX
The new Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH lens compared to the previous version (source: Reddotforum):
Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. lens design and MTF charts:
The post The new Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. lens for M-mount 2023 version will start shipping at the end of the month (November 30) appeared first on Leica Rumors.
- Announced: Leica Summicron-SL 35 f/2 ASPH and Leica Summicron-SL 50 f/2 ASPH lenses
- Leica M11-P camera with Content Authentication and Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH lens officially announced
- New Brightin Star 28mm f/2.8 lens for Leica M-mount announced