Techart released a new TZE-02 Sony E lens to Nikon Z mount adapter – this is an improved version of the previous TZE-01 model (stabilization is now possible also with manual focus lenses).
The new Techart TZE-02 adapter is now available for pre-order at B&H Photo,
Compatible cameras: Nikon Z 7II, Z 6II, Z 7, Z 6, Z 5 etc. (Z mount full-frame mirrorless camera), cannot be attached to the Nikon Z fc and Nikon Z 50 (APS-C Z mount camera).
Megadap also recently announced a new ETZ11 Sony E to Nikon Z autofocus adapter (available for pre-order at B&H Photo and Amazon).
Techart TZE-02 adapter features:
- Electronic control of Sony E-mount lens and AF shooting is possible (can also be attached to APS-C format lenses)
- Image stabilization mechanism in the lens
- Compatible with in-body image stabilization mechanism
- Information such as the focal length and exposure of the captured image is recorded as Exif data.
- Supports “face detection” and “eye AF”
- Includes USB DOCK, firmware can be updated by connecting to a PC terminal via USB
The post Techart released a new TZE-02 Sony E lens to Nikon Z mount adapter appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- Techart TZE-01 autofocus adapter for Sony E-mount lenses to Nikon Z-mount cameras is now in stock
- The Techart TZM-01 Leica M to Nikon Z autofocus lens adapter now available for purchase
- 12 different lens combination possibilities with the Techart TZM-01 adapter