Ricoh released firmware update version 1.61 for the GR III camera with the following changes:
- Improved stability of SD card operation.
- Corrected a problem when using the remote shooting function with the ImageSync application.
*The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after a firmware update in RICOH GR III Street Edition.
The post Ricoh GR III firmware update version 1.61 released appeared first on Pentax Rumors.
- Ricoh GRIII firmware update version 1.60 and Ricoh GRIIIx firmware update version 1.10 released
- Ricoh Theta X camera announced
- Ricoh GR III firmware update version 1.50 released with Eye AF