Nikon released their financial results for the second quarter of the year ending March 31, 2019 (click on slides for a larger view):
- Operating profit was ¥30.6 billion, up ¥7.6 billion.
- Restructuring improved profitability, posting a record gross profit in 10 years.
- Operating profit surpassed by ¥3.6 billion.
- Dividends are now ¥30, up ¥16 from ¥14 of the previous year.
First half of the year ending March 31, 2019 for Imaging Products Business:
The forecast for the year ending March 31, 2018 remains unchanged:
Nikon Q2 Imaging Products Business sales by product category:
Niko also increased their cash dividend per share.
The post Nikon Q2 financial results are out appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- Nikon Q1/2017 financial report: profit is up, sales are down
- Nikon yearly financial results are out
- Nikon’s financial results for the last fiscal year are out