Capture One has recently introduced several updates for Leica users (see this dedicated page and check also this, this, and this blog posts). The Capture One 21 Leica support list can be found here.
- For a complete list of all Capture One products and licensing options click here
- For a 30-day fully-featured free trial of Capture One 21 click here
- For Capture One updated learning videos click here
- The Capture One 21 release notes can be found here
Avalanche Software recently released Avalanche for Capture One 1.0 that allows users to migrate/import Aperture, Luminar 4, Luminar AI, or Lightroom photo catalogs/libraries into Capture One (more info available here).
Here are a few videos explaining how Leica photographers can benefit from Capture One Pro:
The post Capture One Pro for Leica photographers appeared first on Leica Rumors.
- With Avalanche you can now migrate photo library between different platforms while preserving edits
- New versions released from ON1, Avalanche, and Topaz Labs
- Capture One 21 released