In addition to the GR III firmware update version 1.61 I reported yesterday, Rioch also released a new firmware for the GR IIIx camera:
- Improved stability of SD card operation.
- Corrected a problem when using the remote shooting function with the ImageSync application.
RICOH GR IIIx – Firmware Version 1.11 Download Link:
RICOH GR III – Firmware Version 1.61 Download Link:
NOTE: The firmware update includes the contents of all previous firmware updates.
The post Update: Ricoh GR IIIx firmware update version 1.11 and Ricoh GR III firmware update version 1.61 released appeared first on Pentax Rumors.
- Pentax now has an official hashtag list
- Ricoh GRIII firmware update version 1.60 and Ricoh GRIIIx firmware update version 1.10 released
- Additional information on the new Pentax custom image modes and firmware updates