Topaz Labs released several new software updates:
- Sharpen AI v3.3.5 was released with an improved masking experience, new auto model selection, and performance improvements.
- Gigapixel AI v5.7.3 was released with an updated Standard AI model, improved cropping experience, and usability improvements.
- DeNoise AI v3.4.2 was released with native Apple M1 support, improved RAW file handling, and performance improvements.
- Video Enhance v2.6.2 was released with new AI models, a new model manager, slo-mo, frame rate conversion, and much more.
Topaz Labs is currently offering 15% off any purchase with promo code TOPAZ22 (expires 1/14).
Additional information on the latest Topaz Labs releases:
- Improved masking experience – Everything you need to apply selective sharpening has been made more intuitive thanks to the newly designed Masking panel.
- New AI-powered auto-selection tools – It’s even easier to selectively apply sharpening to the primary subject in your photo thanks to the new auto-selection tools. Choose from auto-detecting a subject, a portrait, or a landscape within your photo, and Sharpen AI will automatically create a mask of your selection.
- Improved usability with the new AI model selector – We’ve made many improvements to Sharpen AI, including making it easier to choose the most effective AI models for your photos thanks to the auto model selection and refreshed model list.
- Updated Standard AI model with Auto settings – Our newly trained Standard model provides sharper edge details and higher overall quality when upscaling a broad range of photos.
- Improved cropping experience – We’ve improved the cropping tools to be more intuitive by presenting the most important settings you’ll need to refine your composition exactly the way you want it to be.
- Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements – New AI model tooltips, improvements with keyboard shortcuts & scrolling, and a host of bug fixes make Gigapixel AI more convenient than ever before.
- Native Apple M1 silicon support – Experience 20-30% performance improvement compared to the previous version that required Rosetta emulation.
- Expanded RAW file support – Additional RAW support for many popular new camera models.
- AI Engine performance and stability improvements – Process improvements to the AI engine, usability enhancements throughout the user interface, and a more streamlined installation process on the Mac. We also squashed a lot of bugs.
- Native Apple M1 silicon support – Experience a 20-30% performance boost compared to the previous version that required Rosetta emulation.
- New Chronos Fast AI model – Built for high-resolution video clips with fast motion, delivering 2-3x faster performance than the current Chronos v2 AI model.
- New Proteus, Artemis, and Dione AI models – Optimized to be about 30% faster on Windows computers while providing improved quality compared to previous models. Refinements to these AI models also increase video quality compared to previous versions.
- Lots of usability improvements and bug fixes – We’ve made many improvements to our AI engine for improved speed and stability across a wider range of hardware, as well as including several helpful usability improvements.
The post Topaz Labs released several new software updates appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- New updates from Capture One, Topaz Labs and Skylum released
- Released: Capture One 21 14.1, Topaz Labs Sharpen AI 2.2.4 and Mask AI 1.3.9
- New releases: Photo RAW 2021.5, Avalanche for Capture One 1.0, several Topaz Labs updates