The new Ricoh THETA X camera is delayed in Japan. No new release date was provided. The THETA X is currently in stock in the US at Adorama and B&H Photo. Here is the full text of the press release:
Notice about change of release date of “RICOH THETA X”
May 19, 2022
We are pleased to inform you that the release date of “RICOH THETA X”, which was scheduled to be released in mid-May for the Japanese domestic market, has been changed as follows.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to everyone who is waiting for the product to be released. We will inform you again as soon as the release date is decided.
- Product name: RICOH THETA X
- Release date after change: To be determined * We will inform you as soon as it is decided.
- Reason for change: For production reasons
Due to the change in the release date of the above products, the release date of the separately sold accessory “Lens Cap TL-3” is undecided. Thank you for your understanding.
The post The Ricoh THETA X camera is delayed in Japan, currently in stock in the US appeared first on Pentax Rumors.
- Ricoh Theta X camera announced
- Ricoh Japan clarifies the upcoming camera business restructuring
- Ricoh Imaging will stop selling Theta products in Japan