Nikon has registered a new camera with the Chinese MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) under the code name N1722. The Nikon N1722 and N1912 models have the same 5.8GHz Wi-Fi unit as the Nikon Z6/Z7.
There are now a total of 7 registered but not yet announced cameras:
- Nikon N1722 (5.8GHz/5.1GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi)
- Nikon N1834 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi)
- Nikon N1845
- Nikon N1847
- Nikon N1849
- Nikon N1850
- Nikon N1912 (5.8GHz/5.1GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi)
The post Nikon now has a total of 7 registered but not yet announced cameras appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- Rumored breakdown of registered Nikon cameras: two DSLRs, two mirrorless, one compact
- Nikon now has four new registered but not yet announced cameras
- Nikon registered another (sixth) camera in Indonesia (N1834, N1845, N1847, N1849, N1850, N1912)