Vi Vante recently introduced two new camera straps - the first one is the Vi Vante Matador Noir camera strap for Leica SL and other cameras with slotted strap mounts (Vi Vante | Amazon):
"Strong enough to pull a truck, refined enough for your camera; the Vi Vante Matador is now expertly handcrafted for cameras with slotted strap mounts. The Camera Strap is built for strength, stability, and comfort. There is no plastic hardware on this strap, we use a custom made electroplated buckle that looks like a piece of jewelry. Vi Vante knows only one way to do things, and that’s exceptionally."
The second new camera strap is the Vi Vante CliffHanger (Vi Vante | Amazon):
"The Cliffhanger is a rugged, luxury camera strap, designed from the ground up by Vi Vante. The process was a unique one, we completely deconstructed multiple climbing ropes for the task. Then we combined the best elements of each to create a beautifully rugged, rope camera strap."
- Proprietary Rope design only available from Vi Vante
- Napa Leather ends with finished edges and built in side protection.
- Electroplated mounting rings, we also provide an extra pair.
- Black Branded Carry Pouch, which can be repurposed for other photography supplies.
- 47 Inches, 120cm Long. Designed for CROSS CARRY USE.
Limited time offer - selected Vi Vante camera straps now come with a free color-matching metal Leica M-mount body cap:
The post New Vi Vante camera straps: Matador Noir camera strap for Leica SL & Leica S and the new red/black CliffHanger appeared first on Leica Rumors.
- Limited time offer: selected Vi Vante camera straps now come with a free color-matching metal Leica M-mount body cap
- The winner of the Vi Vante “Tiger” strap giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Vi Vante Matador Noir camera strap