The first mirrorless APS-C camera from Nikon will be called Z50 and will be announced together with two new DX lenses:
- Nikon Z50: APS-C mirrorless camera, 20MP, 3" pivoted LCD, EVF, 11 fps
- Z-Nikkor 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 small lightweight collapsible kit DX lens
- Z-Nikkor 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 small lightweight collapsible DX lens
- The Nikon Z50 will use the new Nikon EN-EL25 battery
- The official announcement will be soon
It seems that Nikon will be using the Z(x) naming for full-frame and Z(xx) for APS-C.
The post Breaking: Nikon Z50 mirrorless APS-C camera and two lenses (16-55mm and 50-250mm) to be announced soon appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- New: Lomography Petzval 55mm f/1.7 Art full-frame mirrorless lens for Nikon Z-mount
- The new AF-P Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G DX lenses works only with three Nikon DSLR cameras
- Breaking: Nikon Z6 and Z7 full-frame mirrorless cameras and three lenses coming on August 23rd, Z-Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/0.95 lens to be announced later