Adobe Lightroom May 2019 version was released today with several new LR features (Texture Control, Defringe, Batch editing, Flat-Field Correction) and support for several Nikon F-mount lenses:
- Sigma 28mm f/1.4 DG HSM
- Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM
- Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM
- Tokina opera 16-28mm f/2.8 FF
- Tokina opera 50mm f/1.4 FF
- Lightroom for Mac and Windows
- Lightroom for iOS
- Lightroom for Android
- Lightroom Classic
- Camera Raw
- Latest cameras added in LR May 2019
- Latest lenses added in LR May 2019
The latest Adobe CC subscription plan rates can be found here (see also this page). A free Lightroom CC trial is available on this page (no credit card required). More information on the different Lightroom versions is available here and here. The different Adobe Creative Cloud options are described here.
Adobe Creative Cloud is on sale through May 17th in the US, Canada and Mexico: for a limited time you can save 40% on the Creative Cloud All Apps and All Apps + Adobe Stock plans:
For Adobe alternatives check the latest versions of Topaz Labs, Skylum and ON1.
The post Adobe Lightroom May 2019 version was released today with support for six Nikon F-mount lenses appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10 and Camera Raw 9.10 released with support for four new F-mount lenses
- Adobe Camera Raw 11.2, Lightroom 8.2 released with new “Enhance Details” feature and support for Coolpix A1000 and Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.2 announced with support for new Nikon F mount lenses