Adobe released the August 2019 version of Lightroom Classic and ACR with support for several lenses for Nikon F-mount:
- Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AIS
- Zeiss Otus 1.4/100 ZF.2
- Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD
- Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD
The latest version also includes several improvements including GPU Accelerated Editing - here are the full details:
- Lightroom for Mac and Windows
- Lightroom for iOS
- Lightroom for Android
- Lightroom Classic
- Camera Raw
- Latest cameras added in LR August 2019
- Latest lenses added in LR August 2019
The latest Adobe CC subscription plan rates can be found here (see also this page). A free Lightroom CC trial is available on this page (no credit card required). More information on the different Lightroom versions is available here and here. The different Adobe Creative Cloud options are described here.
For Adobe alternatives check the latest products from Topaz Labs, Skylumand ON1.
The post Adobe August 2019 Lightroom Classic and ACR released with support for four Nikon F-mount lenses (Nikkor, Zeiss, Tamron) appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.2 and ACR 10.2 released (Photoshop 19.1.1 update pulled out because of error?)
- Adobe Lightroom May 2019 version was released today with support for six Nikon F-mount lenses
- Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) 9.9, Lightroom CC 2015.9 released with support for the latest Tamron and Voigtlander F-mount lenses